Make A Reservation
We have had to make some adjustments to our Reservation Policies based on the Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS) report.
We have adapted our reservations to make sure we hit each benchmark so we may keep our doors open for business and provide a safe environment for guests and staff alike. We understand that these policies aren’t the most approachable or flexible (even more so than they were in the past). Please understand, our goal is never to make the process more difficult, but is a necessity since we will be operating at a significantly lower capacity. If you’d like to see a copy of the AZDHS report and requirements please click here.
With these changes, we will also be operating with modified hours with our closing times that are listed being our last available reservation time. As the COVID positivity rate continues to decrease, we will reevaluate our hours of operation. See below for our current hours.
Please read our updated reservation policy and cancellation policy
At UnderTow the safety, health, and wellness of our guests and
our employees are always our number priority.
- You must be 21+ years or older to visit our establishment and have a valid ID with you
- Reservations only, no walk-in availability
- Reservations are available 7 days in advance at noon daily
- No parties larger than 10 people (for our pop-up location at Hotel Valley Ho)
- Multiple reservations under many names will not be accommodated close to each other, they will be placed at socially distanced tables per AZDHS regulations
- Large party requests of over 10 people are currently on hold due to the high positivity rate of COVID-19 in Arizona. We will continue to re-evaluate this status.
- A $16 deposit (plus 8.6% sales tax, 20% gratuity, and 4% service charge) is required per person per reservation (with sales tax and gratuity). Each person’s deposit, excluding the 4% service charge, will be credited to the final bill (see below for refunds under our cancellation policy).
- If the deposit is greater than the amount ordered there will be no refund.
- Please wear your mask upon entering the building and wait to take it off until after you have ordered the first round of drinks from your server.
- Specific tables or sections of the bar will be off-limits for seating to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- We no longer offer physical menus for use. We will be utilizing an electronic menu that guests can access via QR code on cell phones or portable wireless devices.
- We are strongly discouraging paying with cash.
- Every reservation lasts for 90 minutes from the reservation time, not the arrival time. All reservations are seated experiences.
- Anyone found not abiding by the policies in place will be asked to leave and will not receive any refund.
Reservations may be canceled with a full refund anytime up to 24 hours in advance of your reservation time.
Reservations canceled within 24 hours of your reservation time will NOT qualify for a refund.
If you still have questions regarding these policies and procedures, please feel free to check out our FAQ page here.
By continuing to book your reservation below,
you acknowledge and agree to the above policies.
Environment & Effects
UnderTow is an immersive experience. There will be changes in audio & lighting, low visibility, strobe lights, and occasional smoke. Please be advised if you have claustrophobia, are prone to seizures, or have any other medical condition that may be triggered and or worsened by these heightened conditions. We ask that all guests remain seated to ensure the best experience, and safety of patrons and staff.
- Please TEXT (don’t call) us if you or part of your group are running late at 602-753-6504.
- We are NOT currently accepting walk-in guests due to our limited capacity.
- Our walk-in policy may be adjusted depending on business levels and seating availability.