We are open and now accepting reservations Tuesday - Sunday!
We are open and operating at a limited capacity
At UnderTow the safety, health and wellness of our guests and our employees are always our number priority. Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, we closed our businesses in March 2020 to help slow the spread and remained closed for over six months. We’re grateful we are able to reopen our doors and continue to do what we love most – creating unparalleled cocktail-centric guest experiences!
With our reopening, we have had to make some adjustments to our daily operating procedures and reservation policies based on local governing agencies, the Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS) and the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control. These business adaptions have been implemented to ensure we hit each benchmark and are able to keep our doors open for business while providing a safe environment. These policies are never intended to burden the guest or make the reservation process more difficult, but rather are required by these two local governing agencies. If you’d like to read more about the AZDHS operating guidelines for bars and restaurants, please read here.
Along with the updated reservation policy, we are implementing numerous processes and procedures to ensure our venues are clean and sanitized between every single guest experience. Our staff is committed to extreme cleanliness standards, are required to wear masks at all times, and have been directed to take daily logged temperature checks and weekly COVID-19 tests.
As much as we’re excited for every single one of you to visit our establishment, we do request that you read our updated COVID-19 reservation policy first. We’ve also created a FAQ document to answer any further in-depth questions you may have.
UNDERTOW IS A 21 AND OVER ONLY ESTABLISHMENT
↠ Reservations are highly recommended ↞
Please read and agree to our Reservation Policy before booking.
Book Your Reservation
- Reservations only, no walk-in availability.
- Reservations open at noon daily up to 7 days in advance.
- No parties larger than 6 people.
- Multiple reservations under many names will not be accommodated close to each other, they will be seated at socially distanced tables per AZDHS regulations
- We are requiring a $25 pre-paid minimum per guest per reservation. There will also be 20% gratuity, tax and a 4% service charge on this as well. Each pre-paid minimum, gratuity, and tax goes towards your final bill (see below for refunds under our cancellation policy) If deposit is greater than amount ordered there will be no refund.
- Please wear your mask upon entering the building and wait to take it off until after you have ordered your drinks from your server.
- We will no longer offer physical menus for use instead utilizing our electronic menu on your cell phone or portable wireless device.
- We are strongly discouraging paying with cash.
- Every reservation lasts for 90 minutes from the reservation time, not from arrival time and are seated experiences.
- Anyone found not abiding to the policies in place will be asked to leave and will not receive any refund.
- For reservation modification please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 602-753-6504.
Reservations may be canceled with a full refund anytime up to 24 hours in advance of your reservation time. Reservations canceled less than 24 hours prior to the reservation time will forfeit their reservation fee.
By continuing to book your reservation below, you acknowledge and agree to the above policies.
- Please TEXT (don’t call) us if you or part of your group are running late at 602-753-6504.
- We are NOT currently accepting walk-in guests due to our limited capacity.
- Our walk-in policy may be adjusted depending on business levels and seating availability.
Environment & Effects
UnderTow is an immersive experience. There will be changes in audio & lighting, low visibility, strobe lights, and occasional smoke. Please be advised if you have claustrophobia, are prone to seizures, or have any other medical condition that may be triggered and or worsened by these heightened conditions. We ask that all guests remain seated to ensure the best experience, and safety of patrons and staff.
READ THE STORY
view our Menus below. Chapter 7 is our current menu.
The keel of the UnderTow cut noiselessly through the silent & soft black water of the Atlantic Ocean. In the distance was the orange glow of Sandy Harbor, no bigger on the horizon than the captain’s thumbnail. They’d be well into dawn before any man set eyes on New York Harbor, that was certain…
Hão Xiuiang crouched behind the cobbled ledge along Wall Street and watched the great ship slide noiselessly towards New York Harbor. He was thirteen, thin as twine, and thousands of miles from his mother’s small apartment outside the Tin Shui Wai province near the port of Hong Kong…
The waving green brush was as thick as any fog Captain Mallory had ever encountered at sea. But he wasn’t at sea, he was trudging through waving palms and vines as thick as mizzen line on his way to bargain with heathens. At least on the open ocean, the fog doesn’t slap you back when you swipe it away….
The rains came first, blowing lopsided and sideways on the last warm breezes as the Undertow sidled south, crossing the 30th parallel in silence. The remaining crew welcomed the warm rain to swab the decks and themselves. Without food or much water, Timms and the other shackled crew…
Hours of Operation
2:30 PM – 10:15 PM
2:30 PM – 11:15 PM
SATURDAY – SUNDAY
1:00 PM – 11:15 PM
(The last seating is 90 mins prior to closing time)
Happy Hour is temporarily suspended until further notice.
Halloween: Closed October 31st
Thanksgiving: Closed November 26th
Christmas Eve & Christmas Day: Closed December 24th & 25th
NYE & New Year’s Day: Closed December 31st & January 1st
Inside Sip Coffee and Beer Garage.
There are no street or building signs.
Please park at Century Grand next door for check-in .
Once you’ve been notified that your seats are ready, enter Sip Coffee and Beer Garage. A host(ess) will meet you at the top of the thatched roof staircase in the center of the room to escort you to your seats.
CHECK IT OUT
↡ JUMP ABOARD THE UNDERTOW ↡
JOIN THE CLUB