UNDERTOW IS A 21 AND OVER ONLY ESTABLISHMENT
↠ Reservations are highly recommended ↞
Please read and agree to our Reservation Policy before booking.
Book Your Reservation
- Space aboard the UnderTow is very limited.
- All seatings are 90 minutes.
- Reservations are offered up to 7 days in advance for a maximum of 6 guests.
- Please see our requirements for large party bookings below.
- Parties booked under multiple reservations are not guaranteed seating together.
- Last reservable seatings are approximately 8:30PM every evening. If you are unable to secure a reservation, please refer to our walk-in policy.
- Reservations are not available for the same day once we are open for service.
- All late reservations are given a 5 min grace period.
- The UnderTow does not have a phone at the bar. For modifications to reservations, you may do so via the confirmation email sent by OpenTable, or by TEXTING 602-753-6504.
By clicking below I have read and agreed to the above Reservation Policy:
Make a Reservation
- A confirmation text or email will be sent 24 hours in advance from OpenTable.
- Please confirm your reservation by selecting the appropriate response.
- All late reservations are given a 5 minute grace period.
- Please TEXT us in advance if you are running late at 602-753-6504.
- We will do our best to accommodate late parties upon arrival.
- Late arrivals may be placed on the waitlist in person only.
**Late arrivals are not guaranteed a full 90 minute stay.**
- Walk-ins are always welcome aboard the UnderTow!
- Based on availability, you may be seated or placed on the waitlist.
- Wait times are given at the door during service in person only.
- Wait times are estimate, and 90 minute seatings are not guaranteed.
Environment & Effects
UnderTow is an immersive experience. There will be changes in audio & lighting, low visibility, strobe lights, and occasional smoke. Please be advised if you have claustrophobia, are prone to seizures, or have any other medical condition that may be triggered and or worsened by these heightened conditions. We ask that all guests remain seated to ensure the best experience, and safety of patrons and staff.
Large Parties of 7-40 Guests
- Space aboard the UnderTow is very limited.
- Booking is recommended a minimum of 8 days in advance.
- Advanced payment of a beverage minimum is required to secure your seats. Please fill out the contact form below or You may email the coordinator directly at Events@UnderTowphx.com.
- Please allow our Event Coordinator 24 hours to reply.
- UnderTow is a 21+ establishment. Accompanied minors are not permitted. Infants and non-service animals are not permitted.
- Outside food & beverage or decoration is not permitted.
Please fill out this form for your soirée:
READ THE STORY
view our Menus below. current menu is chapter 7.
The keel of the UNDERTOW cut noiselessly through the silent & soft black water of the Atlantic Ocean. In the distance was the orange glow of Sandy Harbor, no bigger on the horizon than the captain’s thumbnail. They’d be well into dawn before any man set eyes on New York Harbor, that was certain…
Hão Xiuiang crouched behind the cobbled ledge along Wall Street and watched the great ship slide noiselessly towards New York Harbor. He was thirteen, thin as twine, and thousands of miles from his mother’s small apartment outside the Tin Shui Wai province near the port of Hong Kong…
The waving green brush was as thick as any fog Captain Mallory had ever encountered at sea. But he wasn’t at sea, he was trudging through waving palms and vines as thick as mizzen line on his way to bargain with heathens. At least on the open ocean, the fog doesn’t slap you back when you swipe it away….
The rains came first, blowing lopsided and sideways on the last warm breezes as the Undertow sidled south, crossing the 30th parallel in silence. The remaining crew welcomed the warm rain to swab the decks and themselves. Without food or much water, Timms and the other shackled crew…
Hours of Operation
4pm – 12am
4pm – 2am
1pm – 2am
2pm – 12am
Monday – Friday: 4pm – 6pm (25% Off Classics)
Halloween: Closed October 31st
Thanksgiving: Closed November 22nd
(Open Thanksgiving Eve)
Christmas: Closed December 24th & 25th
New Years: Closed Dec. 31st & Jan. 1st
Inside Sip Coffee and Beer Garage.
There are no street or building signs.
Parking is limited in the area. Uber or arranged transportation is recommended.
Enter Sip Coffee and Beer Garage. Descend the thatched roof staircase in the center of the room. And check in with our host for available seating.
CHECK IT OUT